Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunset Fridays in June & July – Park will remain open until 9 p.m.
Discounted Admission Times
- 4 for $48 – Monday-Thursday, 2-6 p.m. (4) four admissions for $48. Additional admissions just $12 each.
- Twilight admission – every day from 3 – 6 p.m. – all ages: $15.95
Food & Beverage Available at Big Surf Waterpark
- Click the Food & Bev button to get a little sampling of the dozens of Food & Beverage items at Big Surf!
Food & Bev
Big Surf Waterpark’s Official Hotels
Items Available for Purchase at Big Surf Waterpark
- Hats & Visors
- Lip balm
- Boogie boards
Items Available to Rent at Big Surf Waterpark
- Rafts – $6.50 with a $1 refund when returned
- Boogie Boards – $5.50 with a $1 refund when returned
- Surfboards – $16.50 with a $1 refund when returned
- Locker Rental – $7, $10 & $16 based on their size
- PLEASE NOTE: Lockers may be rented for a full season for $69.95
Items You Should Bring to Big Surf Waterpark
- Sandals, flip flops or other shoes for water activities
Items You Should Leave at Home
- Food and drinks, other than factory sealed bottled water, are not permitted. Again, no outside food or drinks are permitted in the park.
- Bags and towels are searched at the gate for any items deemed inappropriate for the park.
- Items can be left in vehicles, left at the gate or thrown away. However, if food items are left at the front gate guests do so at their own risk.
- Radios or stereos
Most Popular Slides & Attractions
- Big Surf’s wavepool, Waikiki Beach, is the original North American wavepool and is ranked as the third largest according to size/volume. It holds 2.5 million gallons of water and produces a wave every 3 minutes.
- The Hurricane Falls slides are a favorite among young and old that frequent Big Surf every summer. Safety & Supervision Life Jackets – Requirement for our young guests
- All guests 48 inches and under will be required to wear a complimentary life vest while swimming in the Waikiki Beach Wave Pool. Life Vests are available at no charge at the First Aid stand and are not required on any of the slides or other water features.
- Children 8 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the Waikiki Beach Wave Pool.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by someone 16 years of age and older or they will not be allowed to enter the waterpark.
- Big Surf lifeguards are licensed in First Aid, CPR, AED and water rescue through StarGuard. The Big Surf Waterpark holds drills to maintain safety guidelines numerous times throughout a normal business day.
- Surfing sessions are held every day from 5 to 6 p.m. Bring your own board or rent one from us!
- Boogie Board sessions are back this summer. All swimmers without Boogie Boards will be asked to exit the pool during the following Boogie Board sessions:
- Mondays – Saturdays: 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m
- Sundays: 12 – 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.