Big Surf is again offering Surf Lessons for the 2019 summer Season
- When: Saturday/Sunday on designated weekends through the summer months. At times we will have it on weekdays when interest permits.
- There is a three-to one instructor ration and a limit of 12 students per session
- The age for surfing students starts at 8 years old, but exceptions will be made at the instructor’s discretion dependent on swimming ability and overall water experience.
- Big surf instructors are Big surf seasoned regular surfers.
- Register and payment is done through our online secure ordering system
- Price is $149 plus tax per student and the price includes
- Two-day surfboard
- Two all day park passes ($60 value)
- 30 minutes of dry land training (basics) from 8:30am to 9am on day 1
- 1 hour of wave pool training/actual surf on day 1 and day 2
- The choice to come back for the PM session and surf
- If you are already a season pass holder you will receive two comp tickets in lieu of the two all day park passes that you can use any time this season (season ends September 2nd)
- As a season pass holder you will have the option of using the 2-4-1 coupon for surfing lessons that you will receive when you process your season pass and obtain your 2018 coupon sheet. This means that you can bring a friend or family member and split the cost of the $149 plus tax.
Please fill out the online registration form and payment information. Once payment has been received, one of our surf instructors will be in contact with you
Be sure to arrive at 8:15am on day 1 to ensure that we can establish greetings and set you up with your instructor for the day.