Big Surf Waterpark Prices:
General Admission (49″ and taller) – $34.00 + Tax
Junior Admission (4 yrs of age to 48 inches) – $24.00 + Tax
3 years old and under – FREE
Senior Citizens (55 and older) – $19.95 + Tax
ACTIVE Military Fire or Police (Services) – $19.95 + Tax
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunset Fridays in June & July ONLY – Park will remain open until 9 p.m.
Surfing and Boogie Board Sessions
- Surfing sessions are held every day from 5 to 6 p.m. Bring your own board or rent one from us! Become a Surf Member at Big Surf and receive unlimited opportunities to surf in the Waikiki Beach Wave Pool every day we’re open.
- Boogie Board sessions are back this summer. All swimmers without Boogie Boards will be asked to exit the pool during the following Boogie Board sessions:
- Mondays – Saturdays: 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m
- Friday PM Surf 5-6 p.m AND 8-9 p.m for Sunset Fridays June and July ONLY
- Sundays: 12 – 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Food & Beverage Available at Big Surf Waterpark
- Click the Food & Beverage button to get a little sampling of the dozens of Food & Beverage items at Big Surf!
- FOOD & BEVERAGE
Big Surf Waterpark’s Official Hotels
Items Available for Purchase at Big Surf Waterpark
Items Available to Rent at Big Surf Waterpark
- Rafts – $7
- Boogie Boards – $6 with a $1 refund when returned
- Surfboards – $17 with a $1 refund when returned
- Locker Rental – $8, $12 & $16 based on their size
Items You Should Bring to Big Surf Waterpark
- Sandals, flip flops or other shoes for water activities
- Rash Guards recommended if wanting to rent raft, boogie board, or surfboard.
Items You Should Leave at Home
- Food and drinks, other than factory sealed non-flavored bottled water, are not permitted. Again, no outside food or drinks are permitted in the park.
- Bags and towels are searched at the gate for any items deemed inappropriate for the park.
- Items can be left in vehicles, or thrown away. Big Surf will no longer hold food at the front gate.
- No music playing devices including (but not limited too), cell phones with loud music, cell phone portable speakers, radios, or speakers of any kind.
Most Popular Slides & Attractions
- Big Surf’s wavepool, Waikiki Beach, is the original North American wavepool and is ranked as the third largest according to size/volume. It holds 2.5 million gallons of water and produces a wave every 3 minutes.
- The Hurricane Falls slides are a favorite among young and old that frequent Big Surf every summer.
Safety & Supervision
Life Jackets – Requirement for our young guests
- All guests 48 inches and under will be required to wear a complimentary life vest while swimming in the Waikiki Beach Wave Pool. Life Vests are available at no charge at the First Aid stand and are not required on any of the slides or other water features.
- Children 8 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the Waikiki Beach Wave Pool.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by someone 16 years of age and older or they will not be allowed to enter the waterpark.
- Big Surf lifeguards are licensed in First Aid, CPR, AED and water rescue through StarGuard. Big Surf Waterpark holds drills to maintain safety guidelines numerous times throughout a normal business day.